Windows 8 Upgrade Online
Today I am sharing how you can do windows 8 upgrade online from Microsoft website. This post will help those who are running Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP and they want to upgrade online by paying amount through Microsoft’s website.
For a limited time, Microsoft is providing a easy upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for a very less price. In this offer you will get online upgrade in Rs 1999.
Windows 8 Upgrade
Lets proceed with the Windows 8 upgrade online process:
- First you need to start your machine. Please close all extra programs which makes your system run slow.
- You must need a credit card/Paypal account – This you need for paying upgrade fee $39.99 ( or Rs 1999) for Windows 8 Pro Edition.
- A good speed internet connection for downloading the Windows 8 installer which is more than 2 GB in size.
- Please backup your important files – Just for safety
- This upgrade will overwrite your existing windows installation – It means you cannot uninstall windows 8 and switch to older windows
Here are the steps:
- Download Upgrade Assistant and run it – It will show you minimum hardware requirement and other details for windows 8 upgrade.
- After selecting the proper options – It will show you payment details option; Here you need to fill out your creditcard/paypal details.
- On click of next you will see the “online download” and Windows DVD option – If you need dvd then you can select windows dvd option . This will charge extra 1099 Rs. You can create your own dvd using the provided ISO. You need to click on checkout button.
- After paying the upgrade fee – you will see Windows 8 product key details which microsoft will send you to your email address also.
- Now It will download the 2GB files in 1 to 2 hours which is depend on your internet speed.
- After completion of download , It will show you “Install by creating media” option – through this option you can write downloaded ISO file to your harddisk/DVD which you can use to create a bootable Windows 8 installation DVD.
- Once the DVD is ready, you can go to your desktop and double click on windows 8 upgrade icon. Then click on “Install Now” Option
- This will take some time and your Window 8 installation will finish.
Here are few screen shots of windows which you want to see first before the upgrade:
This way you can do windows 8 upgrade online using these easy steps. I hope you like this post.
Please write comment If this post helped you in installation of Windows 8.