Samsung Mobile will launch soon a new chic and beautiful smartphone “Samsung Wave 3“. It is stylish smartphone which powered by Bada 2.0 operating system. Bada 2.0 operating system makes it more powerful smartphone in multitasking, Wi-Fi and other services. Samsung Wave 3 smartphone comes with 4 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen. It is a stylish metal design android smartphone.
Samsung Wave 3 Features and Specifications
1. It comes with 4″ WVGA super AMOLED capacitive touch screen and pixel resolution is 480 x 800.
2. It has a 1.4 GHz processor and it runs on Bada 2.0 operating system.
Main Back Camera: 5 Megapixel LED flash camera
Front Camera: VGA
4. Size and Weight:
Samsung Wave 3 Dimensions: 125.9 × 64.2 × 9.9 mm
Samsung Wave 3 Weight: 122 grams
5. Connectivity: Bluetooth v3.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11, WiFi Direct, HSPA.
6. Memory: 4 GB internal memory and its expandable upto 32 GB
7. Battery: 1500 mAh Li-on battery and standby time Up to 500 hours
8. It supports high definition video recording with 720p @30fps.
9. Sensors: Accelerometer, compass, Proximity , Light
Samsung Wave 3 Price in India
Samsung Wave 3 yet not available in Indian Market. Coming Soon…
Hope, you like this post. If anybody known further details then share to others via comments. 🙂