Here are the steps for adding facebook send button on your wordpress website
1) For adding it in your wordpress post first open your “single.php” file which is located in theme’s folder.
<div id="fb-root"></div> <script src="http://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"></script> <fb:send href="<?php echo get_permalink(); ?>" font=""></fb:send>
3) Save your file and upload it back to your hosting site.
<div id="fb-root"></div> <script src="http://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"></script> <fb:like href="<?php echo get_permalink(); ?>" show_faces="true" width="450" send="true"></fb:like>
This send button is not supported by iframe version of like button.
If you want to customize this send button you can use following parameters
|show_face=true||To show the friend icons under the button|
|layout=box_count||To show the simple button with only the count|
|colorscheme=dark||To show a darker color scheme for your button|
|action=recommend||To show “Recommend” instead of Like|
I believe this button will help you for improving your blog traffic.
I hope this post is helpful for you. Please comment below and share your valuble opinion.
- How to invite all friends to my Facebook Fan page
- How to add video to your Facebook profile
- How to check Who has visited my Facebook profile?
- How to download facebook videos
- How to export Facebook friend’s mobile numbers
- Send Free SMS Without Ads In India
- How to install Iphone applications
- How to install android on iphone
- Lloyds Share Price