There are two types of GPRS settings for Airtel Connection
1) Airtel Live
2) Airtel GPRS
Airtel Live is free service in which you can only browse Airtel Live Portal, All other websites are restricted.
Airtel GPRS is paid service in which you can browse all websites through your mobile or you can connect with your PC using Data cable for internet facility in your Computer.
Here are the steps for getting your Airtel GPRS and Airtel Live Settings.
- Send MO to 2567(toll free number) from your Airtel Mobile.
- After few seconds you will receive setting for Airtel Live, Airtel GPRS and Airtel MMS.Your mobile will prompt to save setting, save all settings (if it is asking to overwrite then overwrite the previous settings).
- If you want Only the Free Restricted GPRS then go with your Airtel Live, which is by default activated.
- If you want to use your Paid Full Access Airtel GPRS then you have to activate your GPRS Connectivity
for this just send GPRSACT to 511(toll free number). Because it is paid service you will be charged RS 20 Daily, It also depends on your state. Or you can purchase an Airtel’s Internet recharge for unlimited internet access.
1) If you want to deactivate Airtel GPRS then send GPRSDEACT to 511.
2) If you want to deactivate Airtel Live then send LIVEDEACT to 511