The Bharti Airtel Limited provides 3G services in India. 3rd Generation (3G) gives high seed internet with video calling. Airtel 3G services is easy to activate on your Airtel SIM.
Easy Tips to Activate Airtel 3G Services
First check 3G services is available in your city or not. You should also check your mobile is 3G compatible or not.
Two methods to activate:
By Call – Call 12134 to activate 3G service on your Airtel number.
By SMS - write 3G and send to 121 from your Airtel number.
Then you will type 1 and send to 121 after then you will receive confirmation message from 121 number. It means your 3G service activated. After activation Airtel takes 4 hours to processing. Then you will receive Airtel 3G settings to your phone.
Now you are able to enjoy Airtel 3G services on your mobile like Video Calling, Airtel TV, HD Gaming, Faster Downloads, High Speed Internet.
You can check for Airtel prepaid and postpaid 3G plans from Airtel official site: www.airtel.in.
Hope, you like this post.
- Airtel GPRS Setting
- Airtel’s New Prepaid Blackberry Plans
- How to Access Facebook without Internet on Airtel
- Airtel Digital TV interactive service in Hindi for farmers – iKisaan
- Blackberry Airtel GPRS Settings
- Nokia 800 Price in India
- Airtel Bharti Bringing iPhone 4 to India
- Google Voice – Get Your Number
- How to check PNR status for Indian railways
- Find your path in Bangalore – Free Sms Based Service